PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Dec 2: Christmas gatherings

I am not really a party goer, however I do love to hang out with my friends and even with my coworkers. So yesterday was one of five Christmas parties I will be attending this December. It was the annual Christmas party for our Department and it was the first time we " the part time staff with almost full time hours" were invited, well maybe we were always invited, most of us however opted to not attend, this year it was different as many other things have been different at work as well. What a difference a year can make, last year I was lucky enough to have two parties at the same day so I chose to spend it my with Donkey people instead of the City People. The atmosphere at work is so different and yes there are small glitches here and there ever so often, but we can laugh at them and learn from them, it is fun to go to work, even doing things I never thought I would be comfortable doing. So eight of us went and we all sat together and had a great time, my former retired boss was also in attendance, and so were many other co -staffers, that I don't get to see that often. The meal was great, the company was great, the prizes were nice and it was an all in all great time, I had planned to leave early because I had to work the next morning, but I had so much fun, that we were one of the later ones to leave and I didn't even pay for it this morning. lol.
One down, four more to go. Hope they will all be that much fun.

1 comment:

cd sutton said...

Good for you. Live life to the fullest...