PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, April 02, 2016

B is for Baby

Baby could be a newborn baby;your child, no matter how old it is;or a new person in your life etc.
This B is for baby that my baby had. Since last April I am a grandma. When I first found out that my baby was having a baby, it was a little bit of shock to my system. She had just landed a full time job in the field she went to school for after she graduated from College and she had many more plans on continuing her education and then the news...."I'm gonna have a baby". A baby changes everything. And so he has. She gave birth to a healthy baby boy almost a year ago and all of a sudden there is this little bundle of joy that mixes up everything. I am amazed as how well she has mastered everything, new baby, new job, new living situation etc. As for me..... I love my baby's baby. He is just the cutest and most adorable little munchkin. And the time with him is just flying by. He is growing up way too fast.
Happy Birthday


4 comments:

Masked Mom said...

I'm a grandma a little over two years now. It has been a revelation in so many ways--and yes, the time goes by crazy fast!

Nice to meet a fellow A-Z Challenger. :)

lyndagrace said...

Hello, I'm visiting from the A-Z challenge. Your baby's baby is adorable!

I have six grandkids - five boys and one girl. Wow, when they get together!

Have fun A to Z"ing :)

Lynda Grace from my blog
Lynda Grace An Hour Away

Paula said...

Babies are the best. And when they are grandbabies, even better!!

CRD said...

Your grandchild is adorable.

I remember the time we had a kid two years ago. My parents were on top of the world. They treat my son like royalty, sometimes I envy him :p

All the best for the A to Z Challenge. Do drop by mine.

Cheers
CRD