PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm in charge! :)

...that alone is very odd to me, because I don't like being in charge, especially when it's really not my place to be in charge of that person or that situation, but sometimes I get so frustrated with the cooperation of people and their lack of care or their blase attitude, that it's necessary to step up and make decisions for them just for your own sanity, tired of baby sitting others and just wait around for them to do their job so I can do my job. Might be stepping on their toes, but obviously somebody needs to take the bull by the horns so to speak and direct, so I have done that yesterday, what they do with it, is not my problem anymore, I have done all I can to get the points across, to organize things they way they need to be organized, but hey there is only so much I can do, so the ball is in their court now and they have to run with it. It will all come back to me when it goes sour I know that but hey like I said I can only do so much with what I have to work with. And maybe it's time to have them muddle through some mud once in a while before they can shine.

On a much better note, well not sure if it is better, lol, but it sure is a big pat on my back by others and lots of trust in my capabilities. I will take responsibility for smooth sailing of the day as it usually always is on a Sunday. So keeping my fingers crossed that nothing out of the ordinary will happen that day either.

No comments: