PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

An off day

Well it's been a frustrating week and yesterday I had a total off day, work is starting to piss me more off each day I am there, some thinking they are in charge, but aren't, others' who are in charge pass everything on to others, seems like nobody is really in charge whatsoever and me being very conscious person it urks me, because it feels like too many cooks in the kitchen, but nobody knows what to do and we at the forefront have to iron everything out and make sure it's covered, as we are the ones dealing with the customers. I have inquiries about stuff I have no clue about, first of all it's not something I do, and second nobody told me about it happening, so how am I suppose to figure this out? So it's been a little trying too say the least, don't get me wrong, I love that part of my job, but I also like to know upfront what I am dealing with when I walk into the office. I don't trust nobody at work right now, seems like everybody wants in on the action somehow and well knock yourselves out, I am just there to do my job and that's it. Even though everybody is extra nice and kind to each other, I have somehow the suspicion of knives behind their backs will come out sooner or later. I am just there to do my job to the best of my ability and that's it. Went for a short time to the DSC to work on my picture project, it's a very slow process and it seems like to take forever, maybe a new little project that that was assigned to me yesterday will change the pace a little bit. There is the "old" new job offer on the table once again for me, with a new little twist, the twist I can handle, it's the other part I have trouble with, I don't want it to be something that I would go to so many times a week with lots of anxiety, but it's something I am thinking about, I am sure I get used to it or not....So that's been on my mind lately too. Omg even Zumba was messed up last night, like I had two left feet, the steps wouldn't just go right for me, not that I never done then before, my feet were just totally off, but still I had fun and it was a sweaty workout for sure. Afterwards was Stitching Night with the Sisters, somehow I didn't want to be there to begin with, I haven't stitched in weeks, I can't concentrate on stitching when it is too loud, and I didn't even feel like just sitting there, when we came close to running out of chairs and room around the big boardroom table, I opted to just get up and leave and work downstairs in the office for a bit, of course a few took it personally, but it wasn't, if it was then it was personally me and nothing else. I am having a hard time with lots of people at once right now, and well if I have the option to be or not to be there, then I choose the later one for my own sanity right now. I am sure they had a great time upstairs. So that's my story and I am sticking to it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol...ducks the knife throwing cause I know what you mean...a few think they can handle it all by themselves...I say let them go for broke and see what the outcome is. I for one am standing on the outside looking in and giggling to myself....oh what a tangled web they weave!!!!!!

Sharon said...

Hi Tina,
I have been having an off week, so you are not alone. Horribly sorry to be so late, this bleep thing just doesn't seem to want to work during the day, maybe some space bleep hit the satellite a titch. I don't know. I like my quiet time too.
Me

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie Huggsss and I don`t think anybody took it personal! We just wondered where all of sudden you had went cause usually you return. I can understand not being around a large group, sometimes its overwhelming especially if you are an introvert (I`m like that to but I force myself because I know it will do me good especially to laugh)