PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Time to pay up!


Remember my little Donkey-Christmas challenge from November 2010? Well I extended it to my birthday and with the help of two of my kids and some friends I am happy to report that the challenge result sums up top $ 55.00, with which I will make a donation to the DSC in the form of a sponsorship....the donkey I have chosen couldn't have a more appropriate name, her name is DONKESCHOEN, which is a play on the  words in the German language, where "dankeschoen" means "thank you very much", and "schoen" actually means pretty and when you pronounce "Danke", it sounds like donke and so the two put together make pretty  Donkeschoen, which then means pretty donkey. I love it lol. And she is a pretty donkey, that's for sure, she was born in 1985 and is a dapple gray large standard donkey. She is very affectionate and loves attention, but can also be shy at times. She mostly hangs out with her best friend Lady.
So with the sponsorship of DONKESCHOEN I say a big "DANKESCHOEN" to all who supported my little challenge. 

2 comments:

Joan said...

Very sweet... she's a lucky girl to have an extra dose of your love and affection. She certainly is a beautiful donkey.

Sharon said...

She is a doll! I'm glad you got your sponsorship and with such a sweet donkey!