PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Survey for Donkey Owners and Donkey Caregivers!

I got this from the volunteer coordinator at the DSC, thought I repost it since I know there are some donkey owners on here, so maybe you want to participate in this short survey about animal- human bonding.

Dear Friends,

I am a human-animal bond researcher from Sacramento, California. As someone with a professional interest in human relationships with animals and as the caretaker of two donkeys, I am very interested in learning about the experiences of people and their donkeys and would especially like to hear from people who are involved in donkey rescue.

The survey is located at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/donkeys2 . If you would like to view and complete the survey, just click the link to get there.

It is my intention to use the information from this project to contribute to greater understanding of the human-donkey relationship. I also plan to present the information at the Veterinary Social Work Summit at the University of Tennessee this coming May. You can find information about this conference at http://utcvmfs1.vet.utk.edu/VSW/upcoming-events/2010Summit_schedule.aspx .

You may also verify my academic affiliation by going to
http://www.arc.losrios.edu/About_ARC/Faculty_and_Staff_Directory.htm and typing in my last name.

If you have any questions about this project, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your kind assistance,

Lee Zasloff

R. Lee Zasloff, PhD
Adjunct Professor, Psychology
American River College - Sacramento, CA
Sierra College – Rocklin, CA

No comments: