PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A few things...

After only a short time at work this morning, on my usual Thursday off, I finally got a few things done that were on my list to do, took my winter coats to the drycleaner, got some last minute Christmas gifts for the package to Germany, and went to Flim Flam to check on the other Donkey Statue....and guess what...it's gone...darn. Well I guess I just saved me a bundle of money that I don't have to begin with...oh well, I hope whoever bought it loves it as much as I would have loved it and as much as I love the one I have already. The afternoon was spend on the PC updating my German blog, since I really had nothing better to do, and I got a few more stitches in on my donkey, it's moving quite nicely along now...actually could be finished by next week....maybe...if I keep up at the pace I had for the last few days, but seems to me those spurs of stitch energy never seem to last for long, so we will just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Things that make you go hummmm.