PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Okay, okay ...I know...


.... that Wednesday is suppose to be 6 Sister SAL, but since I didn't get to work on my donkey on Tuesday at all, I decided to work on it today to get at least the face done and therefore have completed page 3 of 4. Woo hoo....and either way couldn't really think of much else but little Peaches today and what possess people to get animals they have no intention of caring for. And we are suppose to be the species with a conscience and a capacity for compassion and feelings and great thinking...makes me wonder. Every time I read the article it makes me just cry, and hopefully the little donkey will pull through and will live out the rest of her life the way she was indented to do, with love and care and without pain.

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

wow, and you say you havn't been stitching much lately... It looks awesmome.