PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Well about time!

Well how much I can procrastinate is surely visible when it takes me 2 weeks to finally celebrate a friend's birthday, and yes I did this morning, we had a nice breakfast at Cora's and I finally could hand over my present for her too. We had lots of catching up to do since I don't really remember the last time we had coffee together and found out what was going on in each other's life. So it really was long overdue and it was time well spent. So now I am home and not really sure what I should do next, well I am sure there are a million things I could or should do, but not really in the mood for anything, it is really quiet in the house, with hubby at work, one kid at work, one kid on the lap top and one kid out with his girlfriend, I think they went to Waterford to visit the Pumpkin festival, seems to be their Fall tradition and it always makes for good photo opportunities. As I recall last year they went at night. Oh well, at least they are out in the fresh air and doing something together.

No comments: