PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

How about yellow?


I don't think it's in the colour, I think it's in the highlighter, and god damn that was a close call, and whew I missed it but got it all over my hands, but better there than anywhere on the fabric. OMG, when I saw that highlighter falling out of my hand and heading straight for the donkey I almost had a heartattack, but after careful examination, there is nothing on it. What a sigh of relief! Oh man that should teach me a lesson, but probably not and there will be many more close calls. But this time I dodged the bullet or shall I say the yellow highlighter.
This is the picture of my calendar....looks familiar?

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Oh Goodness.... when will we learn. I almost put orange highlighter on the wolves glass just for the memory...At least there it would wash off...Maybe,,,,

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! at pencil will wash out!! at least the one I use does. To close of call for me!