PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, October 02, 2009

C'mon on already- Waiting for stash!

Well at times I can be a very impatient person especially when it comes to waiting for online ordered stash, online shopping alone could be come an addiction, but so far I know my limits and there are only a few things I want, in case of just having them for the sake of having them I just save the pictures on the PC and that will kind of give me the same feeling or at least I can look at it whenever I choose to. I finished the Moose picture and it's not quite November yet to start the " Power in the Mist", even though I am itching to start it, the Cardinal, well lets just put it this way, unless I get in the froggin mood will disappear into the big red bag, so I am sitting here and am contemplating what to stitch next, it has to be something quick, but something I want to do and finish otherwise I loose my concentration for it really quick. What is a girl to do? My ornaments, oh well there will be next Christmas I just can't get into it. I have a few to be finished, but for that I need to rely on the help of a good friend, what am I saying help for....gee she is the one who will be doing it for me because I don't have a clue. Sorry Jayne lol! And THANK YOU!...wonder if she knows yet? Well she will know now:).
So I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Donkey and can't wait to start on it....so please hurry up Mr. Postman!
It's now 12 noon and I just got home from work to two out of three small packages.....woo hoo I got some of my stash...woo hoo....thank you Mr. Postman!

No comments: