PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Every other Wednesday night ritual

Well I am not one for change, so consistency is what keeps me coming back and appreciate the times. Wednesday evening is always a dance nite for my daughter and instead of going back home until it's time to pick her back up, I chose to spend every other Wednesday with a small and amazing group of woman at a friend's house. It's always like a little party with lots of laughter, stories, and just plain good ole fun. Sometimes you even learn things you didn't know when you got there and that is very much appreciated and everybody is eager to help out with whatever somebody needs help with. And that's very nice to observe, and I do enjoy my time there greatly. Now I just need to learn how to keep track of which Wednesday it is, thank god for sometimes little reminder messages from my friend. LOL. My brain is just not working right anymore, especially the memory part of it.

No comments: