PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Phonecalls

One thing I really don't like to do much is making phone calls, doesn't matter to whom, it's just not one of my favourite things to do. It makes it even harder on me, when the people in my life love phone calls and talking on the phone. It seems to take a long time for me to return phone calls, make phone calls and sometimes answer phone calls. And I have received a lot of s*** about this in my time from family and friends. I must say I am getting a lot better at it, but still it takes it's time and people are still mad at me for this.
So Saturday I called my little nephew in the hospital, I talked to him for a little while and then to his mom, he just sounded so tired and weak. Still no news about his condition, one thing is good at least, it ain't getting worse, but apparently he is on a lot of pain medication.
Then today I received a phone call from my dad's cousin and boy can she talk. Her husband passed away shortly after my dad, so she is having a hard time coping, especially at this time of the year. So I was pretty much on the phone with her for over an hour, she wanted to know about the kids, talked about her daughters, one of them leads a very different life from any of us. She is very adventurous and enjoys the freedom of not being married or having any kids and just follows her life dreams, which at the moment consists of living in Africa in a tiny village, in a metal hut, without electricity, water source and right out in the countryside, far from any civilization. I guess to each their own, could be fun for a little while, but for a longer period of time, I am not so sure. Well at least here I didn't have to carry on with too much conversation, since she had plenty to say.
The main reason for not liking phonecalls is mainly that I think I don't really have anything to say.

No comments: