PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Come join the party....

...there's a party going on at my house right now, actually it's more in my head and it's a pure PITY PARTY JUST FOR ME. Wow haven't had one of those in a long time, but yesterday was just a bad day all together and the longer it went on the worse it got, nothing was as planned, everything went wrong,so when plans changed again for the next day, it kind of send me over my "holding it in" threshold,so by the time I was half way through work it was time for a party and I was as pissed at the world as I could get. So there...now it's Monday mid morning and I am over it, well let's say getting there. Once in a while you just have to have yourself a little party, be mad and pissed off and then be over it and move on...that's where I am at now...almost...still wanna be mad for a few more hours, but that's my choice.

No comments: