PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Sometimes life's little decisions are out of your hands

Sometimes life's little decisions are out of one's hands, on Friday a friend invited me to go with her and a friend of hers to Hamilton to one of the better Crosstitch stores on Saturday morning, I was going back and forth why I should and why I shouldn't go with them, I left the decision up til the next morning, when the decision was made for me by the way I was feeling. I was fine one minute and the next I had this horrendous headache and a sore throat like you wouldn't believe it, I got the chills and felt totally unwell. Decision made. I stayed in bed all day Saturday and all day Sunday, trying to get better. I haven't had that bad of a sore throat in a long time. My whole right side of my neck from my ear to the bottom of my neck was swollen, and ached like crazy. My head wasn't much better. I had a pounding headache and only Tylenol got rid of it until it's dosage ran low. I haven't felt this crappy in a while. I didn't go to work Sunday evening and now it's Monday and I even went to the doctor, because my neck was just so bad that I couldn't even move my head without being in pain. The doctor said it is a virus and besides lots of fluids and rest not much else I can do about it. Oh well, life goes on and this too shall pass.

No comments: