PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, December 01, 2006

A Dreary Day

Another dreary day... the last two days have been very stormy and rainy, but today we had rainfall like I haven't seen in a long time. In a moment were it looked like it slowed down raining I ventured out to support a friend in her craft sale, but as soon as I was on the road it started pouring, and a short trip from the car to the buiding left me soaked to the bones and ripping wet. What a mess and how cold and chilly that was. I don't think it stopped raining until later that day and it really turned cold. It would have been a good day to stay under a blanket all day long, but I had to work at night to supervise a meeting. For some reason the night went by really fast and it was 11 pm in no time at all. Not sure why that was, I wasn't overly busy, did a few office things and brought my crosstitch for the rest of the night. I guess time flies when you are having fun.

No comments: