PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Rain, Rain, go away

This has been a rather dreary weekend, cloudy skies, rain, and more rain. Nevertheless I have enjoyed my Saturday. I had to be at work for 7:30 am, I had to supervise the Soccer Coaches Clinic. I love supervising those kind of things, really easy, mostly guys, very quiet and they are just content doing what they are here to do. I learnt a new computer thing from one of the guys who also works for the city and it will stay our little secret.lol. After being there half the day, I took my daughter to some of her dance lessons, went to visit a friend, to give her a new picture to crosstitch and then came home and crosstitched. I am putting all my energy right now in a picture for my daughter, which I promised her to be ready for Valentine and with the support of a dear friend I came to the awareness that I didn't tell her which Valentine's Day, so I still have lots of time to finish it now. Of course my daughter didn't see the humour in this and wants it as soon as possible. I got quite a lot on it accomplished yesterday and you can even tell what it is going to be...
As for today, I woke up with this burst of energy and will try to take full advantage of it and start my spring cleaning.So I am glad it's raining today. I will start in the kitchen and work my way up. So I better get started, because I am known to get over these energyburst quite quickly and will then procrastinate from there.

One of the greatest labor-saving inventions of today is tomorrow. ~Vincent T. Foss

No comments: