PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Being Present

Right now I have a great opportunity to practice what I have been talking about and hope I learned and what I want to achieve, living in the moments, without expectations, without fear and without thinking about it too much and worrying about it, and just go with the flow. In my eyes things always happen for a reason and maybe that's the reason for this just happening right now. So I am looking forward to being present and in the moment. No need to keep up old behaviours, just be totally me and no need to try to be something or someone else. Would be nice for a change and maybe I can finally be ok with myself too. It will definitely be a learning experience.
"The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware." ~Henry Miller

No comments: