PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Living in the moment

I have been practicing hard living in the moment and being fully present at events and with people. Some situations are easier than others and I know which ones trigger me to retreat from them completely. I have made a conscious effort to be in the moment with people and during happenings and I hope one day it will be just second nature and not such hard work. I have learnt more to enjoy things by being present not just in my head but my heart too and it's made things so much more memorable by being there whole hearted. Right now I take moment by moment and in some I can be present at and in some I just am there physically, but not connected in anyway emotionally to it. One day I will come out from behind my protective wall and show up in this world as me. Some day.....

***

Friday nights have been lately a nice change from the normal routine. My regular hockey team that rented the centre for some playing time, has been canceling their sessions due to low attendance and that has freed my Friday nights up for some fun time. My partner in crime and I have been out for coffee, bowling, visited some local establishments and other fun things. It's kind of nice to be out on a Friday night.... well better than working and looking at some sweaty hockeyplayers.

No comments: