PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Another beautiful spring day

WOW I love waking up to bright sunny skies. I spend all morning chatting with a friend, then went to work and filled in for a colleague at another centre. It was fun, it's nice to see some of the kids once in a while and remembering them from a few sessions prior, even though I only fill in there once in a blue moon. It amazes me how well I remember their names and how they are.
After work I picked up my son from his coop placement, picked up my daughter from running practice and went home to see my other son sitting pissed off on the steps, because he didn't have a key to get in. Oh well, fresh air does him good once in a while. My daughter and I went shopping to get some Easter stuff for work tomorrow and after a quick dinner it was time to go back to work for 6:30. Of course I got spoiled again by one of the soccer coaches, lately he has been bringing me an extra large coffee, just because I am so nice. lol. Yeah he doesn't know me that well..lol. Instead of the usual instructor for the Fencing class, I had a surprise visit from an amazing lady, who I met at the Open House last fall for the first time. She is just a hoot. So it was nice to see her again.
Slowly work is winding down with the sportsrentals and in a few weeks there will be nothing left but a few programs here and there. Well we will see what happens, I should look for another job to get some more hours, but I love this one so much and it suits me just fine with my kids.
Well after having a great day, coming home wasn't so great, not that the house was in turmoil, but ever since I was at work tonight, I had this awful stabbing pain in my leg, and I am just not in the mood to deal with this right now. So hopefully by morning it will be better.(kind of doubt it, but hey I can hope).

No comments: