PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hair colour

I think I am having way too many blonde moments as of lately. On Sunday it was so bad that my daughter started to count them out loud and remarked everytime 'Mom you're having a blonde moment', what is she talking about? Well apparently I did have a few and they contributed to the amusement of my family. Well, if it's that easy to amuse them, I can do it all the time.
Now I am one who always loved Blonde jokes and never was offended by any off them, no matter how rude and crude they were, it's always something I was able to laugh at and if it makes others laugh, the better it is. So I will continue to have my blonde moments and later on switch to senior moments, because they are coming sooner or later.


A blonde is over at a Coke Machine putting fifty cents in, taking the coke, putting it in her pockets, throwing the quarters in, taking the coke, putting it in her pockets, throwing the quarters in, taking the coke, putting it in her pockets.
After a while she has a coke in every pocket. She keeps going, stacking the cokes around her on the floor. Finally, the guy behind her, getting pissed off, asks her, "What the HECK are you doing?!"
She responds, "Duh, I'm winning."

No comments: