PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Day 18: Intuition

Being able to hear the difference between the voice of fear and my intuition is critical if I am being true to myself. It is easy to be fearless when intuition is my guiding force.

The difference between the voice of fear and my intuition( according to me):
voice of fear has consequences that I am not willing to face, judges, brings panic.
voice of intuition is that it just is, no explanation of why I came up with that answer, it's more automatic and driven by my own belief and trust in myself.

When was the last time you heard your intuition?
when I rejected the job offer I got recently

What decisions in my life have I made intuitively?
*going to the hospital when I knew what was wrong, but was scared of the outcome, but I knew I had no other choice.
*making a certain phone call and asking for help

If I don't hear my intuition regularly,how do I make decisions?
*on a need to basis
*out of fear
*out of panic
*out of impulse

Admitting that intuition may be something I crave rather than regularly experience is a moment of truth. I have to let go of my desire for results and my intuition will be heard loud and clear.

No comments: