PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Day 14: Liar, Liar

Everybody lies.Not intentionally the majority of the time, but sometimes we do to make things easier. In that moment we are not counting the cost to our integrety or selfesteem. I am usually using another's feeling as my excuse, my justification to lie. I lie when I am less than my best. Facing that I do lie is important if I am going to lay claim to my true self.
White lies I use frequently:
* don't have time
* don't have the money

Who am I protecting with my lies?
Myself and whoever I am lying to.

If I didn't lie, what do I think would happend to my relationship?
People wouldn't understand my point or see it as selfish or minor. I could be rejected or seen as weak.

What do my lies say about me?
I don't have a backbone, I have a hard time standing up for myself, that I think my thoughts and feelings don't count and I am not worthy of consideration, I don't trust myself.

Pivotal moments I didn't lie today:
* a friend called and I honestly said the reason why I couldn't go out, I was just not feeling like going out.

No comments: