PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

What ever happened to...

*Treat people the way you want to be treated?: I have a really big problem when people try to tell me that people treat me the way they do because I let them, well that might be partially true, but where is the responsibility of others to treat others with respect and normal decency?

*if you have nothing nice to say than don't say anything at all?:Why say something negative to someone if you know it will hurt them, what's the point? Some people need to learn to think before they speak.

*

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Thank you for sharing. I have learned a great deal from your words. Accepting you for you in your own heart is what your friends do and they do so for a very good reason. I am honored to have you as a friend. Hershey is soooo cute.

Tina said...

To Jayne, I know that, and I appreciate it, more than you know, but for some reason I just can't claim this for myself.