PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

T is for....

                                               Time
as in where does the time go?
how do I get more time if the day only has 24 hours?
where do I find the time to do all the things that need to be done and all the things I want to do?
Time time time, never seesms to be enough of...

I guess it's Time to reevaluate what's important to me and what I really want to spend my time with doing. And maybe it's just a matter of getting a little bit better organized. Haven't had the time to figure it out yet.

I am thankful that I made time the other day for coffee with friends, woo hoo two in one day. :)

2 comments:

Spanj said...

It is scary how time passes so fast. That 'let's do this again soon' easily turns into only meeting up every six months!
coffintreehill.tumblr.com

Rebecka Vigus said...

You have to make time to do those special things which are important. If you don't you'll end up with regets.