PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Hmmm what's up now?

I must admit this feels very odd and strange to me, you know when your typical feelings or reactions don't kick in as they normally would. It's like I am still waiting and trying to figure out how I feel, because how I feel right now is not the norm for me, especially when I grabbed the bull by the horns so to speak and just went with it. Where are my typical reactions and internal questions like "why did I say yes to that?" or " I can't do all that?" ? There's nothing, not even the slightest hint of second guessing my desicion. This just feels totally wrong to me, so I wonder what gives? lol.....I'm mighty proud that I said the things I said in my 3 hour meeting with management, and even then I left without a "normal" stress headache". So something is definitely off here.Well I made my decision, and I decided to stay and run with it, a lot of things that had been bottling up for a while have been brought to light and hopefully will be dealt with and things should run a little smoother and not be so frustrating as they have been over the last little while. We do have a great team that works there, it just needs some tweaking on some of the players ability to play as a team. Some will have to step up, some will have to step back, and it's all good. Knowing more percisely what part you have to play makes a big difference. So here is to things changing yet everything's staying the same. :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I think you feel something - justified!

Tina said...

Thanks Sharon :)