PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, October 26, 2012

It happened, but didn't make it.....

into the day by day reports of my California vacation:

* we didn't shower for three days.......and then paid 5 bucks to have a shower in a hostel.....which made us feel like a million bucks.
*we didn't have a proper toilet for three days....I was never so happy to suffer from vacation constipation as I was this time around. :)
*"Superwoman" came in for a landing.....but it was a total belly flop and ended with a sprained ankle, or so she thought. :)
*my co- travellers wanted to take full advantage of me and my sore foot....meaning ....sit in a wheelchair and we get to board the plane first.....we boarded pretty late, because I wasn't having any part of this:)
*funny who you meet when you aren't paying attention to your surroundings and well "your friend" is now "our friends", he just doesn't know it.....but we can keep a secret, even Terri :)
*things that happen in Vegas really stay in Vegas....or at least so you hope. :) in our case it's more like what happened in California stayed in California. Glad that at least worked, because the last thing I got into a few weeks ago spread like a wildfire up to the top of every where.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the post! You going again next year?

Inger said...

I'm so glad you had a great time in California!