PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, August 27, 2012

We did it!

Without regard we rid ourselves of some things today that were highly regarded by the past supervisor and were off limit to be tampered with by us, well today we tampered and eliminated some of those things, and it felt great. It's funny how with each little bit of paper memories of times gone wrong landed in the trash bin as well. It was like emotional house cleaning and it was liberating. Now if I could just figure out how to deal with my remaining anger, my world would almost be perfect. Not really sure who I am really angry at. Myself? Maybe? The person who put that person back into my life? Well we had this conversation a few times already, and yes I am somewhat but mostly I think at the situation itself. Not really sure how to snap out of this and get over it. Ugh!!!

No comments: