PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The honour of being Orly's friend

Of course I could go on and on why Orly is the most special donkey at the Farm and why I love her so much, but since printing space was limited I had to make it a short version, nevertheless it was an honour to write about my sweet Orly and her life.....it will be published in the next DSC newsletter. :)

Once Open Days are over and I hopefully can come out during the week, my hope is to spend as much time with Orly as I can, go for walks and just hang out. I don't get to spend much time with her on Open Days as I am mostly in the barnyard and she is up in the new barn.....however in the barnyard I have a chance of hanging out with my other favourite donkey girl...BUFFY, who is also very dear to my heart. 

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Orly is a sweetheart!