PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, August 03, 2012

Just one of those things..

You know when you don't feel good about what you have done, but then you really didn't have a choice in making another decision, well it was just one of those things. I was damned if I did it and damned if I didn't do it. I really don't feel good about having done it, but I couldn't have done it any other way, so well I guess I have to live with the eventual outcome, whichever way that will be. Sigh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You kinda sound like the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland! Don't worry though all the best people have gone completely mad!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord, I've had those moments and they've always made me feel like an A ...

Tina said...

I feel a little bit like the Mad Hatter right now. lol