PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Would you just hurry this up?

Well I am usually not one who likes to rush time, but it's time to get back into the swing of things. Now that I have slammed the door in her face and told her what I think and that she is not suppose to be entering here, I am ready to get back to work, well at least that is my goal, what reality will bring, I have no idea yet. I am just trying to get this monkey of my back!  Monday is a Holiday here and I will be spending part of it at work and part of it with my daughter and some old friends to try something new, I am really looking forward to it. Work should be fun too, I remember how much fun I had the last few times we had functions like that. You just never know who walks through the doors on those days, good or bad lol. Tuesday is one of probably many meetings regarding new policies and procedures, and I am excited about being a part of that since it' s normally something that is handled by the "pros", lol, especially this one is not my field of expertise, and I will be like a fish out of water, and that's ok, I can learn and was honoured to be asked to be part of it. Wednesday will be Health and Safety training part one, Thursday is a normal day in the tot's room and the office, and Friday some more training and my usual work hours at night at the Centre.
On the Donkey front, lots of things planned for the next little while, Volunteer forum for one, starting to think of the next Orientation and working on Volunteer Day for May. Things are starting to be pulled together for Donkey Day. It will be fun, and I am excited about one thing from one of the volunteers, can't say yet what it is...it's a surprise, but I am sure it will be fantastic and such a nice tribute. Nice to know that an old acquaintance from my city job will be joining us on Donkey Day to lend her talents for the day. I better get cracking on some stitching if I want to contribute to the Market Place again. If my friend C. will be still at the DSC at that time, I will be in the office working that day, if she is not....anything is possible for me to do, I would love to be put out to pasture with the girls lol. So I will have to wait and see on that one. Oh and I will be definitely staffing the LEB again on Wednesdays from May til October. :) My resolution for this year in the LEB.....not to be my best costumer lol....

No comments: