PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Wondering....

..... what it's like to always use people for every little thing in your life but never giving?
..... what a morning coffee  and meeting with a very supportive person this morning will bring?
..... what the outcome of the story will be after Monday's meeting?
..... what's in store for me next? My horoscope over the last week and a half has been so totally on the    
      mark, it was scary. lol
..... when it all will end and feel good again?
......and what then?

Like I said many times before my friggin brain just doesn't shut off. But at least it has slowed down a little and I am a little calmer. It will be better come Monday and I have done all I can and need to do to hopefully put this all behind me. If I can trust all the words, and in this case I do, as they have proven it more than on one occasion that they are trustworthy, they and I will have a better understanding of it all!

No comments: