PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Sam, I am

I have been in love with Sam for a while now, but it wasn't love at first sight, more like love at first bite. I had heard lots of stories about Sam before I actually met him and in the beginning he was not really my type. He was standoff-ish, a little show off and always needed to be the centre of attention. From the stories that were told he was a holy terror and soon after I met him I realized all the stories were true. He used to whip down the lane way like a raving lunatic, leaving you in his dust. He wasn't very nice to his girlfriend of ten years and always had eyes for other girls and I really didn't appreciate that, and I always told his girl that she was way too good for him and she didn't deserve to be treated like that. One day I was just standing there having a conversation with a coworker, when he butted right into the conversation, and since I found that very rude, I kind of ignored him and didn't give him any attention, not until the little bugger bit me in the arm and walked away. I wasn't really sure at that moment what had just happened and continued my day with a big bruise on my forearm.
Sam was always the life around the barnyard and always causing trouble, looking for it and finding it and so once I observed his behaviour a little more, it became apparent that he really was a holy terror in an endearing kind of way. He is very nosey and can't resist anything out of the ordinary. When you come down to his level he is all over you, he actually is a cuddle bug, not with the best kind of manners, but then who can resist those big brown eyes and the cute soft little nose. He definitely found his way to my heart quickly and the rest is history. I love spending time with him and just watching him, because where little Sam is there is always action. And I am calling him little because he is a tiny standard donkey with the attitude of a mammoth donkey.
     

Checking out what I am doing
Could you come any closer to see what I am doing?
Sammy on a mission
Like usual, Sammy is full of hot air and has plenty so say.....

BUT ISN'T HE JUST THE CUTEST LITTLE GUY YOU HAVE EVER SEEN?


2 comments:

Joan said...

Looking forward to meeting Sam on my next visit. He is a handsome fella.

Tina said...

I am so happy that you are coming for a visit. :)