PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Crazy Day!

For four days now we have been without email at the DSC and wow you should realize fast how much you rely on it for daily communication. Its not exactly the best time to be without email as there are three big events to coordinate, but well I can't do anything about it and no need to sweat about it yet at least. With having no email to answer we got a full day in (ten hours) of concentrating on learning how to do Ty letters for donors and sponsors. Wow what Cheryl does with such ease every day is quite the ordeal and there is so much to learn and so much to remember. By the end of the day my head was just spinning and I don't think I retained a single thing lol. Well I have three more days to work on it until the Christmas rush begins and by then I better have everything up and running in my head. I mean it's a fun job, but omg very detailed and so many different things to do and I am just doing the "Thank you letter" part of the sponsorships and donations. We had a few good laughs at some of the mistakes I made and one, omg it reminded me so much of my mom, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. We also had a nice quick lunch with my sweet friend Cate, it was so good to see her, we haven't had much time together lately, so that was extra special. Being out at the DSC with no internet connection and a very poor signal to even receive my emails on my blackberry, I didn't find out till later in the day that I had won the big giveaway at Pumpkin's Blog. Omg I can't believe I actually won. I am so happy....WOO HOO! $100 Gift card to spend on " STASH" from  "Anita's little Stitches". What could be better than that? Definitely did my little Happy Dance! 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I do know that I get a whole lot more done when the net is down, lol!

Wow, nice prize! Bet you will get some nice things!

Tina said...

You are so right Sharon....on both things!