PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Would you believe it?

I actually have a finish to show...woo hoo....after not having made a single stitch since the retreat at the end of May, I am back in the swing, well at least once every two weeks when we gather around the big ole boardroom table down at the centre, and low and behold...I was close to finishing this one last Wednesday and thought well let's just finish it completely and I actually sat down one afternoon and stitched.....I am so happy....and really eager to get back into stitching but not sure where I find the time or energy to do so....so here it is.......after months of stitching drought......
A baby, a manger is finished.....
There is only one reason I stitched this one to begin with and I am sure it doesn't take an Einstein to figure this out....grin!

2 comments:

Homie said...

It's always a good feeling when you finish one off, or at least that's what they say,,,something about a dance comes to mind.

Sharon said...

That's really nice work! Glad to see you stitching again!