PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, September 02, 2011

Well that was fun....not!

Ok, so here we went again for a meeting with the dragon lady, she left us with still many unanswered questions and well a job offer that will keep me thinking over the next few days. If I go with my gut and heart the answer is quite obvious and really I should go with my first instinct and inclination. However there are always pros and cons to weigh out and need to take into consideration, and like much in my life it is all so intertwined that whatever descision I make it has a huge impact on my daily comings and goings and effect so many things I don't want to be affected by it. But in the end I will make a descision that is right for me to be true to myself and support the things that are important to me.....mostly my sanity!

3 comments:

Joan said...

Sanity and happiness ... good things to aim for. Good luck with your decision.

Tina said...

I know, only problem they don't pay the bill! But I am not sure I am willing to sell my soul to the devil for any amount!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

by all means, don't let one night stand in your way we can always find another location and not think twice about it...Some good things can come to an end without all of the strings attached.