PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Pick one!

Choice A: stay were I am and hate it every single minute and giving up what's most important to me

Choice B:  Take a gamble: hope and pray that it works in my favour and still be able to do what's most important to me, if it goes my way. If it doesn't, then I will have to come up with something to still be able to do what's most important to me plus find a new job.

Well one is a guarantee plus huge loss, the other is a maybe with potential loss  ...hmmmmmm I think I go gambling and keep all my fingers and toes crossed.

P.S. Really giving up what's most important  is not an option to begin with :) I worked to damn hard to get to it, to do it and to make it there!

3 comments:

Joan said...

Doesn't seem like much of a choice. To wake up each day with a dread of what is to come is a killer. Good luck in figuring it all out.

Louise said...

Good luck! I hope that the gamble pays off.

Sharon said...

I have no idea on this. Toss a coin? Really is too personal, I wouldn't even offer any advice.