PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Not a good start nor sign!

After rooting through some old files on my PC I finally found that letter I wrote about 4 1/2 years ago when I resigned from a position that I held with pride and great joy for over five years. I kind of remembered my reasons for the resignation but I couldn't recall the words I exactly used. Hmm looks like history is about ready to repeat itself.  Wow and it's not even a week yet, guess some people don't get it, don't care or whatever motivates them to act the way they do. I know I didn't keep quiet then and I am definitely not keeping quiet this time around, maybe it's time to surprise a few people, after all I do have my own mind and know how to use it, I am not the same person I was 4 1/2 years ago and I will not be exposed to constant stress and walking on eggshells around this person. It's just a very uneasy feeling right now. Sigh! It's very discouraging and frustrating.
But then on the bright side as Cate pointed out the other day, I have another job and one that I will love. So really it doesn't matter that much, but I think this one falls under the category of principles, and boy my dad was big on principles, so no wonder. :). Here  is to a very uncertain future in the current state. 

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I guess we shall see what happens!

XXX