PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Are you ready?

Well not quite sure yet, the toes are bandaged up, my body is pumped full of pain medication, so I guess I am ready to start and make this a ZUMBA DAY. First of we will meet in Paris Ontario to try to set a World Record for the most people doing Zumba in one place, it is part of their annual 'Street Fest in Paris' summer event, so we will be doing 35 minutes + Zumba there and then tonight is my little Zumbathon for the Donkeys at the DSC, so another 1.5 hrs of Zumba.  Hope my body holds up with all this exercise lol. The weather is crappy but it still will be a fun day, maybe we will be Zumba-ing in the rain. Woo hoo!
So off I go, get some breakfast and coffee and then well it's soon time to get ready or as ready as I will ever be for it. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hope you have a great day!