PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Sunday thoughts and ponderations!

I enjoyed a quiet yet a little chilly morning in the sun out front, just trying to reflect on some of the things I have learnt over the last few days, (things that hopefully will shed some light and relief of some of my issues, knowing that it is possible to do it, but won't be easy), and staying in the moment and concentrating on my surroundings with all my senses. Everything was so peaceful, I listened to the black capped chickadee chirping away in the tree beside me, watched the squirrels chasing each other up and down the lawn, while quietly stitching on Donkey # 4, when it noticed a sound that sure didn't fit into this idyllic peace, well it definitely didn't fit it, the next door neighbour kid started practicing on their drums, I mean I admire the dedication but  at 8:30 on a Sunday morning? Well so much for peace and quiet, and after about 45 minutes listening to that, I just packed up and moved inside. I checked my email and found an email with two job postings, in one of them I am definitely interested in, I would have to give up my other day job for that particular day, but who knows if it is running in the next session anyway, and I would much rather take this job if I get it. It's only a seasonal job, more like a summer job, pays only minimum wage, but since I am off all summer anyway, getting a few bucks per week sure couldn't hurt. It would be at a place I love to be at, doing customer service and sharing one's passion, but it would mean giving up my volunteer position for that day for sure, but then that was the other offer, but not a paid position, but something I would definitely be interested in too, so i can't really loose, but  I have to weigh pay against chores  and things I love to do, so  it is a little bit of a toss up.  It really is a win win situation and something I really  would love to do, either way. So I am pondering about it.
Besides thinking and pondering to day I made some progress on Donkey # 4, the donkey is done and most of the green on the sunflowers, I really want to get it done in the next two days, so I can move on to the final one and have them all ready for my dear friend Jane to do her magic, if she is still up for it. If not I hope she will be patiently and kindly  show me how to do it myself, but boy me and sewing machines don't go well together as she can tell you... which she hopefully won't lol.
Other than that I have been dealing with a reaccuring issue and so far so good, I have everything under control and it has not come to a full blown melt down...woo hoo for me.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Hang in there my friend and I will keep my fingers crossed for a new job for you!

See you soon!