PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oh well!

After spending a long boring day at work yesterday, today was a day of not much really. Just taking it easy, have been feeling really tired the last few days, maybe the late night chats with friends are catching up with me. I didn't even work out this weekend...not a good sign lol...oh well, I haven't had a day rest for weeks. Thank god to the professionals in my life, that made the trip to Lens Mill store so easy and painless. Thanks Jane. Pookie had to get flannel fabric, thread and elastic for a sewing project for school, she picked out the cutest little monkey print, so I am sure she will have fun making her pj pants. I really didn't do much today at all, I worked a little bit on my purple moose, but not enough to see any difference to the before picture, lol, did some laundry and finally got to update my German blog, I am really having a hard time with it, and I am considering of just letting it go, mainly because I find it really really hard to post in German, and I know my mom cringes every time she reads it lol...oh well. Oh well...not a good sign...means to me...I don't really care lol....oh well! I think I am going to bed early today, probably can't sleep because I actually took a nap in the afternoon...how sad is that.lol...must have been the cold and rainy weather. Good night everybody!

4 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Can't wait to see the little monkeys.

Louise said...

Sometimes we need to recharge our batteries. You did what you needed to to for you. At that, I think that you got more accomplished than I did.

AJ-OAKS said...

A purple moose!! Looking forward to seeing that.
Every now and then we NEED a complete day off. Or, somewhat of a day off. Without guilt! It's ok to relax and do what you want to do and not feel like you have to do something. Oh wait, I shouldn't be saying anything. I can't sit still for longer than half an hour.

Tina said...

Oh lucky you Cindy...I have no problem with sitting still and not do anything at all.... not even getting bored doing that either....now that is sad lol....