PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, April 23, 2010

No rest today!

Today was go go go day from the minute I got up, I went to work this morning and as per friday it was busy but not as busy as normal because four kids were away today...woo hoo....so we had a "fairly" quiet morning. After work I made a quick stop at my house, just to grab a lunch and check for mail and be out the door again, in these few minutes I was at the house, I missed a phonecall from a dear friend, ohhhh was I disappointed, since I haven't really talked to that friend in quite some time person to person....arrrggghhhh...but at least I had a voicemail so that saved the situation. I went down to the lake to spend time with Janice, usually it's tears and pain, but today we laughed and laughed so much and it felt good, I am so glad I don't have a problem with laughing at myself and the stupid little things I do, that make everybody go "huh?", so we really had a great time even though we touched on some touchy subjects. I felt good afterwards. Getting back into town, I had to stop by at work again,to lock up the facility but since the group wasn't finished yet, I hung around work and tied up some loose ends, like cleaning up and sending of some needed info to the big boss. I also had a nice chat with what might be my boss in the year 2011. When I finally got around to closing up, it was time to get my daughter of to work, so I just stopped at the house to grab her and take her to work, stopped at the grocery store to get some salad for lunch tomorrow for work and then went home to make supper and head back to work, where I am right now....just to head home in a few hours, do some laundry for tomorrow, head to bed and start the same thing again tomorrow....woo hoo....

2 comments:

Louise said...

Sounds like a busy, but satisfying day.

Tina said...

Yeah it was a great day.