PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Purple Moose, green donkey and one more WIP

Well look at this, I do actually cross stitch once in a while, I have done so much lately that my eyes are really starting to bother me and that is not a good thing, so here is some of the progress or procrastination I have managed to achieve....the purple Moose, hardly touched it in the last two weeks; the green donkey I just don't know what that is all about; well and the stitch a picture I am just working on it to actually see how good or bad it will look. Duh! How is that for incentive?

3 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Nice, and you don't stitch? only more than anyone I know,,,even me...I am supose to be the one with no life coz all I do is stay home and stitch.

Anonymous said...

I think you have stitched a lot. I love how the bottom one is coming out and can't wait to get my moose antlers done !!!

Trina said...

Love the work on the moose and donkeys! You are a stitching machine woman! I am hoping to get to the wolf tonight - I can't seem to find enough time to work on it!

See you Wednesday night and Happy Stitching!