PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Taking a big chance...


Well really in need of doing some housework around here, make it look like I actually like living here, which I kind of do, sort of....I mean I think I only would trade this in for a house by the lake or a farm in the country, otherwise I am staying put. AH always says we will move once we win the lottery...woo hoo...you go right ahead dear. So as for now I am off doing laundry, ironing, dusting ( mmmm reminds me of a Lizzie Kate cross stitch pattern I saw the other day at the LNS something to the effect .." you can touch the dust, but please don't write in it"), vacuuming and general clean up...how exciting. There are so many other useless things I could be doing instead...oh well!

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Are you going to take time out to watch the hockey game? Or are you stitching and watching the hockey game like me?

Tina said...

Hockey game? What hockey game? lol...I plan on vacuming during the game...payback is a bitch isn't it?

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Didn't you say your garage door needed to be fixed. Now you have a plan which DOES NOT INCLUDE A LADDER, for that D of an AH,right???? if you get really bored I know of another house which could be dusted and vacumed. lol

Tina said...

Well Jayne the garage door is already fixed, and the AH didn't even need the ladder for this....damn!

Anonymous said...

yah you can vacuum and dust mine!!

Anonymous said...

Martina did you see the flying moose in the closing ceremonies lol I told eric I wanted one for our backyard :)