PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Get ready to party!


Well even so I am still nursing my hyperextended knee injury, I started today going full force at my exercise routine again, it was hard and I wonder how I ever did 1 1/2 hrs on the elliptical ever before, because as of lately about 30 minutes does me in, given haven't really done anything for a few months due to technical difficulties with the damn machine, but now that it's fixed I really have no excuses anymore and it's about time I get back to it. Later this afternoon I am meeting up with my Zumba friends to join the Zumba Fundraiser for Haiti, it sure will be fun. I have really bad Zumba withdrawl lately, even missed a class last week but even when I go I can't get at it as I would like to and that is driving me crazy.....well here is to a hopefully painfree 1 1/2 hrs Zumba party.! WOO HOO!

No comments: