PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

What the heck did just happen here?

Damn, Gerri definitely had too much time off during the Christmas season to come up with all these new songs, holy smoke, I didn't really know if I was coming or going or simply want to drop dead on the spot at last night's first night back at ZUMBA at the D.S.E.P.C.C. Wow! There was maybe one song that was not too fast, the rest were real heart pumping, sweat dripping songs, all totally new, so I really was lost at times. WOW! That will take a while to get used to and catch on to some of those moves, my body just ain't moving like that...maybe I am getting too old for this or just am way out of shape for this.....darn, what was she thinking? Or maybe what was I thinking? That I could actually do this? Yeah right!

No comments: