PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, January 08, 2010

The party is back on!

Since it is still over two weeks until the regular Zumba classes start, I decided to get a somewhat slower start to the Party and joined the first Zumba Gold class yesterday.. Zumba Gold is designed for Beginners, older Zumba fans, people with knee and hip problems or plain out of shape people. It doesn't have the jumping and bouncing parts like regular Zumba in it, but if you do it right you still get the same effects during the work out. And boy did I do it right, I didn't really felt any different than after my normal Zumba classes, maybe too because I haven't had a class in over a month. It was definitely fun and I can't wait to get back into full swing with it. I might be sore and stiff the next day, but I have fun the hour I am there and that is all that matters to me, I guess no pain no gain. I am definitely back into the groove and can't wait for Wednesday evenings at the D.S.E.P. Communtiy Centre.... and hey since we moved stitching night to there also, maybe and just maybe I can recruit a few fellow stitchers. Woo hoo.....

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Martina can you email me the address of the centre please