PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I think I will...I think I will....I think.....

....since it's the big grocery shopping day, and that is one of my least favourite chores to do, I am wondering if they notice and mind if I sprouse up the Turkey dinner with more traditional German side dishes, after all a bird is a bird, whether it's a turkey or goose....mmmmm wonder if that would really upset everybody.....having Gruenkohl und Rotkohl instead of the tradtional vegetables that we usually have...don't get me wrong I do love pretty much all vegetables, yes even broccoli, but I think it's time to put a little twist into dinner this year....just because I can, afterall I am the cook. Well maybe that's what I will do...if I can find the stuff at the grocery store....hmmmm can't wait for Christmas Dinner....:) Wonder if I can push Potato dumplings instead of mashed potatoes....but that might just take it a little bit too far...or? lol.Just returned from the trip to the grocery store and it's crazy out there, the menu is officially revised for Christmas Dinner and Christmas Eve dinner will be something new too, after the traditional Aisch Christmas Eve dinner....oh I can hear the complaints already...oh well.....**** em if they can't take a joke.

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

funny that last line was EXACTLY what I thought of the pic of Captian Williams...lol Have fun shopping. Be always in stitches.