PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Surprises!

Oh my! Well I might not be the most Christmasy person in the world, and sometimes it is hard to get into the Christmas spirit, but there are a few things I absolutely love about Christmas, like early Christmas presents, seeing smiles and twinkles in people's when they open their presents, the smell of the Christmas dinner cooking, the smell of cookies and pine branches, time with friends, hot chocolate by the fireplace, walks in the snowfall, really the simple things, but what I love most are the totally unexpected surprises that seem to show up at Christmas time, like my uncles homemade Christmas Stollen, flown in from Germany, a Christmas email with best wishes for Christmas and the New Year from an ex- boyfriend ( if you can call him a boyfriend , never really saw it like that) from 25 years ago, who I have not seen nor talked to since we broke up when I was in grade 11, and lot of other little surprises that make you go hmmmmm?

No comments: