PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

In the now?

Having a really hard time to be staying in the now right now, all plans for the holidays, well they just all went up in smoke and vanished into thin air. That alone makes me pissy and there are a few other things that are adding to my frustration....like when the f*** is somebody gonna come by and fix my bloody elliptical? Not that I am really great on exercising, but that is one of my biggest stress and tension reliever and it's been a long time I have been able to get on that damn thing and it's really starting to get to me. It's been over six weeks since I made the first attempt to have somebody come by to look at it and everybody just keeps passing it to the next person and then to the next and back to the first and so on and I don't know how many emails and phone calls I have made with no result and it's starting to piss me off, so much for customer service and so much for having extended warranties I guess they are not worth the paper they are written on. Then the plans for Boxing Day have changed to January 2nd and I was so looking forward to that particular day. And then there are the little presents that were chosen with care and love that can't go anywhere right now and just sit here. For me it's all about giving, my joy comes from seeing the smile on a person's face or the laughter that comes from recognizing an inside joke, that's what makes me do the things I do, things that make my days. Maybe it's just selfish of me, but when I can't do those things it really takes the wind out of my sails. And that in a time when it is already hard to not have the people around you that make this time so special and fun.

No comments: